SBS Gayo Daejeon: 2NE1 wearing School Uniforms?! [FANPICS]

Dec 19, 2009

Here are some fan pics of 2NE1 from the taping of SBS Gayo Daejeon. The girls looked so cute but they still have that fierceness in them. Don't you just love it when they'll always surprise you on how they look in every performance? I've actually wanted to see them wear a uniform and "Ta-da!" there it is! I can't wait til I see the actual show. I'm sure it'll be fun to watch. Oh, and the unnies are rocking those uniforms! Who would've believe they're already 25 years old? (26 in Korean age) They look so young and I bet they looked younger than other students there. There are more fan pics here...





CREDITS
as tagged + 김태경 / The2ne1hour
Shared by: piLmiac | alizz17 @ Soompi

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP