Dara with G-Dragon's "Hearbreaker" shirt

Aug 30, 2009


Dara updated her me2day and took a picture of this. This was taken before their Inkigayo performance. Dara here is covering herself with G-Dragon's heartbreaker t-shirt. I guess she's promoting it too. Anyway, I want that shirt for myself as well. I hope someone would give it to me as a present. :D (Note: Dara's photo is in mirror mode)

Here's GD with B.I wearing the "Heartbreaker" t-shirt. I think this was taken after their Inkigayo performance.

With the title “With G-Dragon Hyung (Brother)…” B.I recently posted a picture of him and G-Dragon on his Cyworld mini homepage gaining attention from many more fans.
Netizens commented :
•“I’m so jealous! Introduce me to G-Dragon!”
•“That is your future right there, Work hard!”
•“Your stage was awesome today, looking forward to more!”

cr: kbites

Credits: Dara + me2day & 늦은밤비 @ BBVipz

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP