G-Dragon’s Official 1st Album "Heartbreaker" Track List

Aug 11, 2009


1. 소년이여
2. Heartbreaker
3. Breathe
4. Butterfly (feat. Jin Jung)
5. Hello (feat. Sandara Park)
6. Gossip man (feat. 김건모)
7. Korean Dream (feat. 태양)
8. What’s up (feat. Teddy , CL)
9. She’s Gone (feat. KUSH)
10. 1년 정거장

credit:쏘핫슨리 @ bbvipz + ncly @ soompi
I'm not that of a big fan of G-Dragon myself but when I heard his Butterfly teaser via Me2day, I got hooked with his song then fell in love with it. That song would be my favorite track so far from his teasers released and looking forward for his album this August 18, 2009. But I got really surprised with the final list of his album when I saw that it's not only CL from 2NE1 that will be featuring from GD's solo album but also Sandara Park from 2NE1 as well. From this news, I have been anticipating with this album even more and I can't wait any longer for the 18th of August to come. I'm very much curious and very much eager to hear GD's 5th track "Hello" where Sandara Park is featured. I hope it'll be a good one and hoping that they'll produce a Music Video for that song.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP