2NE1 on ‘Strong Heart’, finally their first variety show appearance!

Oct 6, 2009


cr: skn2ne1


Group 2NE1 will be appearing on a talk show for the first time since their debut.

They will be appearing for the 2nd episode of new variety show SBS ‘Strong Heart’ to be aired on 13th October, and they will be showing off their talents hidden all this while. While the girls have appeared on various music shows, this is the first time they are appearing on a variety show.

The PD to the show said, “It is hard to get 2NE1 to appear on the show, and Sandara Park’s appearance has especially shone throughout the show. She was really good at talking, above what we have expected. And also Gong MinJi showed that it is the end of dance competition amongst girlgroups with her dance on the show.

‘Strong Heart’ is a new concept talkshow with 24 guest appearance in a talk battle format, and the MCs to the show are Kang HoDong and Lee SeungGi. For the 2nd episode, the guest appearances are 2NE1, HyunYoung, Lee EuJung, Hong SeokCheon etc.

The 1st episode aired on 6th October saw the appearances of stars like GDragon, SeungGi, SNSD YoonA, Tablo, Kim TaeWoo, MC Mong etc.

cr: sookyeong @ Kbites

Oh my.. another show to anticipate with. Indeed, it'll be their first time appearing on a variety show and watching this is a MUST for me. They seemed to have loads of fun there. I LOL'd so hard at the intro. BOOM-oppa was wearing Dara's top during 'fire' promotions, thus, leaving him the new 5th member of 2NE1.

I have always loved Boom-oppa since Star King and I can't deny, I've been missing him so watching this show would definitely make me smile again. Not to mention our crazy Yoo Chae Young is there too. I so love this lady! She's frigging hilarious! So we'll be seeing the two crazy ladies having a weird face battle, eh? Sandara Park VS Yoo Chae Young!

Gong Minkki's dance showdown FTW! This girl just gives me the shivers, she'd always make have goosebumps. Seung Gi's chest popping FTW too! LMAO! CL-roo and her sick rapping will amuse everyone again. Unfortunately, I don't know who's the woman with CL while she was rapping there, but we'll see that soon. I wonder what Bommie said that made the crowd ROFLing? She's just so cute there.

I can't wait! Mark your calendar guys! OCTOBER 13! Here we come!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP