2NE1 - W Magazine Korea Photoshoot

Oct 24, 2009


cr: CodeMonmonSeason4

They all looked so fine and HOT here. I'd love to see that pic of Bom and Minji together. I'd pick Minji to have the best pictorials here. She looks so hot despite the fact that she was dressed mostly a bit manly and gives out strong vibe on her image but was still able to maintain her feminine side. The only thing I didn't like from her pictorials was the one where she got two pony tail-like hairstyle since it made her face looked so big and wide which kind of looked unpleasant on my eyes but good thing she had to pose on sideways since it wouldn't look fine if she had it shot in faced-front.


blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP