Big Bang - Let me hear your voice Official Music Video

Oct 28, 2009


cr: ohdaiba


I so lurve the MV! They look sooo fine, baby! (drools) I also love the song, though I don't understand anything yet. Lol. I'll post the lyrics and translations soon when I find one. I'm being emotional again. I'm stunned by Daesung and Taeyang's voices. I was blown away of how beautiful their voices were. G-Dragon's English rap was flawless. He's getting more fluent now, no? T.O.P. did great as well, smoking hot right there! Actually, they all were. Seungri's voice were good too, he sang really great. I'm so proud of him and I'm so proud of them all! ♥

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP