The "G-Dragon Sandara Park Kiss"

Oct 1, 2009



The photo was spread rapidly amongst netizens on online noticeboards, and the photo was called the “GDragon Sandara Park Kiss”.

Many netizens thought the 2 looked good together.

So does Sookyeong. This 2 look incredibly good together, because they are both quirky and they both look way younger than their age.

Can’t wait for their performance on 5th September!

cr: Sookyeong @ KBites


I am quite surprise that fans didn't freak out when this photo was leaked, at least for now. This just proves that these pairing sells, knowing that they have good feedbacks during their first performance held at the Global Gathering 2009. Now their second performance in SBS ‘Idol Big Show’ Chuseok Special is a lot hotter. I was expecting some threats that YG would be receiving from rabid fans, but as for now, it's pretty calm so I think everything's still cool.

Now I can't wait, 1 day left and we'll be seeing a lot of surprise from from a lot of celebrities on that show. October 3, here we come!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP