HD CAPS from "Idol Big Show": GD, Dara, CL and Sunny

Oct 6, 2009

He-llo everyone!

I just finished downloading this part, along with GD's Breathe, Hello (ft. Dara) and 1 Year Station. Thanks to HQ21 for providing us HD videos. I'll be having CAPS about GD and Dara's Hello performance tomorrow, so watch out for that. Then I'm still downloading other parts, and most probably will do another screencaps for our girls, 2NE1 and of course our boys Big Bang as well.
**Please do not hotlink**



and of course, a picture of my baby GD. kkk!


**Please do not hotlink**

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP