2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/11/08

Nov 8, 2009


Dara: Fighting mode!!!^^ We’re fighting!!!

Aww.. Park Sisters ~ ♥ I've been wanting some Park Sisters love last month and just this month, it has been filled with Park sister moments. I can't help myself to love this two more.



Dara: Bom has finished her performance and went from the stage to the waiting room!
She’s missing it already???? It’s OK~^^ Bomtori-nim??
Next week as it stands, will you make an appearance~ Huh??

It seems like Bom's going to perform again. She'll do better that time.
Bommie, hwaiting!



CL: 1121 U KNO WHAT DAY THAT IS

But of course, who would ever forget the most popular newly weds? I love DaRin couple too, now I can't wait to have some MinDara moments. I'm still loving CL's black hair. ♥


Dara's Me2day Video Updates:

Teddy Bear Stuffed Toy I
Dara: Wassup?

Teddy Bear Stuffed Toy II
Dara: Good Bam! ^^ Boong~!

CREDITS:
Dara and CL's Me2day + Translations: AA-Chan and ncly

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP