G-Dragon is a Genie for Vogue Magazine

Nov 19, 2009




G-Dragon who has turned into a Genie for this Vogue photoshoot has been attracting a lot of attention.

In this photoshoot G-Dragon represents a 21st century version of a genie, with a more chic and rebellious look. G-Dragon’s hair for this photoshoot had a different feel, kind of funky with a lot of layers. His fashion styling elements were also very diverse. The rest of the pictures, plus interview will be released on the December Issue of Vogue magazine.

More HQ Pics:



PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!


Don't you just love his boldness in fashion? Cause I know I do. GD can really pull off almost all types of fashion. That's what I love about him. He's not afraid to try new things, be it odd or crazy. He'll make it look good on him, no matter what.


Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/all/view.h...18958&p=akn
Credit & Translation:alee @ ibigbang.wordpress
HQ Pics:
C: 구름둥둥 @ BB FLOW + shinhdeplol & ncly @ soompi

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP