Sandara Park, CL and Minji came to support Park Bom's first performance

Nov 8, 2009


The day where Park Bom is set to perform her very first single 'You and I' on Inkigayo, 2NE1 members Sandara Park, CL and Minji came to support their co-member Park Bom. All thanks to 2NE1's reporter - Sandara Park who has flooded their fans with her me2day photo and video updates.

She updated her me2day with a photo of CL, Minji and herself holding banners for Park Bom with a caption of "Park Bom unni is performing in order to see excited fans, strong fans, charismatic fans! Bom unni is waiting for the chance to show her caliber and give support in two heads! Fighting fighting yayaya!!!!!^.^"

She also updated her me2day with a video where she's approaching Bom's waiting room.



cr: AA-Chan for the Me2day translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP