2NE1 Dara - Me2day Updates! [Dec 5, 2009]

Dec 4, 2009

Dara just love taking pictures of the Han River Bridge, no? She did say that it's one of her favorite places there. While looking outside, Sandara Park feels excited for the winter, especially when it's snowing. Pretending that it's already snowing, Dara wants to meet with BlackJacks already. She said "Good morning! Eng? Oing? Shouldn’t it be snowing…? I can see out the window clearly!!! Wah~! Snow~!!!^0^ It’s snowing! Although it’s not the first snow fall of the year, it’s my first time seeing it!ㅋ Still..when I first look at it, I remember the Black Jacksㅋ Come out, and let’s meet Winter~ Best wishes!^.^"

Well then, I'll just meet Dara when I see some fan cams and fan pics surface later on from GD's concert.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP