2NE1 & Lee Seung Chul at KBS Gayo DaeJeon [Dec 30, 2009]

Dec 30, 2009

2NE1 & Lee Seung Chul Meet



Watch the rest of the videos below..

091230 2NE1 - Love Is So Difficult



091230 2NE1 & Lee Seung Chul - I Don't Care (Reggae Mix)



2NE1 & Lee Seung Chul - Don't Say Goodbye



2NE1 - Fire



Amazing voices.. I'm utterly impressed. I really love Bom's voice but I can't ignore my Minji-baby. Her voice has always been my favorite. CL did great too but I was really surprised with Dara. She was awesome tonight. She did really great. Loved her voice there. Wished she had more parts though..


CREDITS
chriscorpius5 | secret2ne1 @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP