2NE1 Me2day Dara - Dara and her brother Thunder

Dec 22, 2009

Yes! More Park siblings please! I wonder who's that person at their back? Anyway, it's nice to see Dara and her brother Thunder (the Park siblings) again. Dara reported "The maknae team changed to go and perform at Inkigayo and accidentally ran into Thunder… We requested to take a super cool photo! However! He has a really small face and he was a little embarrassed..he came outㅠㅠ Like the photograph that he won’t take! Hong! My face is small too!!!ㅠㅠㅋ" Ahh... cute! The Park siblings have small faces. That was sweet of them to take a photo together when they accidentally saw each other.

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP