2NE1 Me2day Dara - I made a photo album!

Dec 21, 2009

Dara really loves collecting pictures, doesn't she? And because she loves her fellow 2NE1 members too, she just can't help herself to express it everyday to us. She's the sweetest, I must say. Who do you think made that photo album? "This is the photo album I’ve made!!!ㅋㅋㅋ Expect me to fill this whole board!! I wonder when it’ll be finished…? ^.^" Well, no other than our goddess Dara. What I would expect is, she'll be able to fill that photo album in no time.

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP