2NE1 Me2day Dara - let's play piano!

Dec 14, 2009

It has been three days since she last updated. Finally, our 2NE1 reporter Sandara Park is back on her duty and she's playing a piano which I totally adore. I love piano myself and seeing her playing it would've made my day, well hopefully she knows how to play it. Dara reports "Wassup?! A few days ago, when Teddy's studio was empty, i secretly took a picture! If you just look at the picture, doesn't it looks like Dara is composing a really cool song? Keke but in reality... Just a fresh-faced girl Dalong who doesn't know how to play the piano kekeke its okay! We have Teddy Oppa for us! ^o^ Totally reliable! Teddy-shin! You can't go..."

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + lovesong @ ygsecret21 for the translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP