2NE1 Me2day Dara - Maknae Team stay by Dara's side

Dec 20, 2009

We can't deny how supportive Dara really is especially to her Please don't go babies. Updating us again showing her love for her children. The maknaes look so cute, no? I love how CL-roo is wearing Dara's tee too. "Jakjakjak!^.^ The young team worked hard! Do you think the maknaes did well today?? Not only today, but today was special and they were more glad and had a lot of fun. Cuteㅋㅋㅋ 2009 finished well and we’re going to start new things in the new year! Everybody sing! Maknae team~ Stay by my side~~~!"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP