2NE1 Me2day Dara - Off to go practice

Dec 14, 2009

Don't you just love her 2NE1 Dara socks? And there she goes again, another picture frame of her and I think that would be added later in Dara's shrine. Reporter Dara has came back from her short disappearance, while reporting "Today we are practicing as four again [since a while]! Soon heading to the training room! 2NE1's Park changed into a pretty practice outfit with a nervous heart...Body is tingly everywhere!!! Ssshi ya~! ^.^ (the last part is like...a form of aja aja hwaiting i think...)". Oh really, Dara? Why would your heart beat just by wearing those? kkk!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + lovesong @ ygsecret21.com for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP