2NE1 Me2day Dara - Ssanta Dara reporting

Dec 24, 2009

Such a pretty Ssanta she is, no? Did they celebrate Christmas eve or were they busy working? I hope they did. Oh well, they're going to perform today in KBS Music Bank. Hope they'll have fun! Ssanta Dara reported "We finished working and were hungry, so we came to get something to eat~! We’ll be going out early tomorrow morning. It’s been a while since we went to Music Bankㅋ Tomorrow is Christmas Day and if you have no work, will you come and see us on Music Bank?! Even though there’s no work, I hope it goes well!!!^.^ See you~!"

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP