2NE1 Me2day Dara - Supporting PDG Babies again!

Dec 19, 2009

But of course, Dara wouldn't miss supporting her "Please Don't Go" babies every performances they'll have. Showing herself fangirling with her babies, isn't she just adorable? Well I hope CL and Minji would have fun later on! "Tada~!!! I’m in front of the Inkigayo waiting room right now! The children are going out today!!! Surprise~!^.^ It decreasedã…‹ I can hear Minji and CL from inside the waiting room!…Dundundundun… If it’s pitch black in there, could I open the door and go in???^_^ Kkyak!"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP