5 days to go before Christmas!

Dec 19, 2009

That's right! 5 more days and we'll be celebrating Christmas again! And I just want to share this artwork drawn by noeunjung93 from naverblog and I decided to color my two favorite members from each group ─ 2NE1's Dara and BIGBANG's G-Dragon. I've showed to you the original artwork of this, right? I'm not really good at coloring yet, I hope you guys would appreciate my hard work. I'm not a pro though so please don't expect an amazing coloring.


Since Christmas is coming very soon, have you been preparing your gifts to give to your friends and family? Or you're still trying to fill up your wish list instead? Well, I haven't done both cause a destitute like me doesn't have any 'gifts' to give nor 'gifts' to receive. Lol. Anyway, I hope you guys would enjoy holidays! Have a great day ahead!

Allow me to greet my older brother Kevin a Happy, happy birthday!

Tools I used: Photoshop CS 3 and my most reliable mouse. Lol

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP