Good Luck, ChaeRa!

Dec 4, 2009

Finally, the day has come! G-Dragon's "Shine A Light" Concert will start later at 7PM KST, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure if CL and Dara would be performing there today but still, I want to say "Gambatte ne, ChaeRa!" I hope both of you would have a great time on GD's concert. Have fun with everyone!

I can't wait for another performance of G-Dragon and Dara for their "Hello" song. I wonder how they would perform it today, if ever they'll be performing it again. And not to mention The Leaders with CL and Teddy, since it'll be the first time for us (well, for those who'll be there on his concert) to see them performing it live. I think that it'll be really awesome, the three powerful leaders joining in one stage.

Lastly, best of luck to G-Dragon for his first solo concert later today and tomorrow! I know he'll do a great job to surprise everyone with his talent. I'm so proud of him! Hwaiting, honey!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP