Park Bom and Taeyang - You and I [FANCAM]

Dec 29, 2009


cr: dudqogyrhk

Just because I love this performance so much. This fan cam is better. The PDs were lame in capturing right scenes last night.

Bom and Taeyang are a bit awkward. And both of them are SO CLOSE. Literally close. I wish they should've kissed in the end. One more move and they'll touch each others' lips. LMAO! But still, they were awesome nonetheless. I've been wanting to see them perform together cause they both have beautiful voices. Now that they finally did, I'm not disappointed at all. Perfect harmony from the two. I love it. Have fun!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP