2NE1 Me2day Dara - Happy 2010 Year!

Jan 1, 2010

Our me2day queen doesn't really want to miss her first post for 2010, she just love the Blackjacks so much, doesn't she? Dara said "Wassup?!^.^ This is the first post of 2010! Did you have a good New Year? I…ㅋ slept through it! These days, the schedule is all about getting ready for the end of year awards and the beauty shop women say, “You’ll be the belle of the ball.” And so there was no schedule yesterday, so I went to the beauty shop again! However…as expected, the end of year party…" I had a great New Year Dara! Hope you had too.

Dara seemed to be really tired. "Pretty makeup.. and the pretty clothes.. went to the houseㅋ When we ultimately left, we didn’t meet the person! I lay down and watched TV… During that time, I started to fall asleep…zzz.. I had been in a sleepy state for about 15 hours and when I woke up, it was January 1st!^^;;; Hahaha.. Have a lucky new year! We’ll have more big hits this year". 15 hours of sleep and my head would ache so bad with that. Hope you'll have more time to rest Dara.

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP