2NE1 Me2day Dara - Let's become stronger!

Jan 30, 2010

Maknae is using Dara's account again in me2day. Ahh. Just like what the maknae in Bigbang did to their leader, eh? The maknaes are so adorable! Well anyway, Minkki baby said "Just one more day of Big Show-!!! Working out after the concert kekeke Everyone, work out to become stronger, go go go!!!!!" I wish I can Minkki, but your Kawen-unnie is too lazy to even get off of her chair. But I hope you become stronger not only for the concert but also for your group's upcoming album. Please release it already! ( ̄へ ̄)

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP