2NE1 Me2day Dara - Palm Reading [Minzy ver.]

Jan 6, 2010

Ssantoki seems to be interested in reading palms today. Her first costumer is their cutie magnae Minji-baby. Our magnae's birthday is coming so close already, she'll be turning 16 (17 in Korean age) very soon. Have you prepared your gifts for her already? Dara's reading from Minji is "Please read Minzy's palm~!!! Minzy is 17 this year! There are the lines [to read]! Miny's 2010 is~~~?! Curious curious!!!" Ehh? She doesn't know? FAIL! Heh!

[T/N: I'm actually a little confused about what this says...someone have a better translation put it up plz~]

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: lovesong@YGS21

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP