2NE1 Me2day - Massive Updates [Jan 15, 2010 ~ Jan 22, 2010]

Jan 23, 2010

January 15, 2010


Dara: Guess who~?!


January 17, 2010


Dara: Our Tamtam has...Tamtam has gotten on her two feet!!! TT TT She can finally stand by herself!!! So proud of our Tamtam-ee! So much faster than other babies! Still can't takes steps.. but its okay this mommy can wait Tamtam!!! TT TT I wanted to share this beautiful moment with you all! ^.^ Kya!

[T/N: I'm assuming Tamtam is a girl...i forget what gender... pwahahaha. anyways Dara is such a dorky unnie >////< ]

January 18, 2010


Dara: Happy Birthday (to you)~ happy birthday (to you)~ my lovely Minki~ happy birthday (to you)! ^.^ clap-clap-clap! Today is our baby Minki's birthday~ But we are working today! keke But we still managed a surprise birthday party! Minki~ Grow up strong and healthy! ^.^

Dara: *click* A picture taken while preparing Minki's surprise party!!! keke Bom is as usual isn't she?! Bothering ssan-tok-ki kekeke khahahahahahah

January 19, 2010


Dara:How to punish Bom-tori who has been bothering Ssantokki! Pretend to be taking a picture together but take only myself!!! kekekekekekekekeke Ssantokki's revenge! Successful~! Yoohoo~! ^.^V Picture's concept is be annoyed kekekeke

[T/N: 뾰루퉁 is more accurately the face that someone makes when they are like annoyed or sliiiightly angry at you.]
orangie: in other words, pouting.

Dara: I love you~♥


Dara: CL cut her bangs. I miss you--you know?--[from]CL--

January 20, 2010


Dara: Guess who~?!

Dara: Red hat matches well with Dalong~!

January 21, 2010


CL: Tada! The correct answer is CL-roo

Dara: Goodmorning! Delivery girl Dara, ready to get to work! ^.^



Dara: Should I make all my deliveries by foot~!?


Dara: Today's delivery girl Dara! All deliveries have been made! ^^ clapclapclap! Good job Dal-ong! Ah.. the person behind me is keke our make-up team's Dool-gi~ isn't she cute?! kekeke

January 22, 2010

Dara: I'm a fresh girl~!

CREDITS
2NE1's Me2day
Translations: lovesong, elavip @ ygsecret21.com | PEDOBEAR @ YGLadies.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP