Dia apologizes to Park Bom of 2NE1

Jan 29, 2010

19 year old Dia, who is still a relatively new singer has run into a bit of a dilemma, due to fans comparing her to 2NE1’s Park Bom.

Dia recently released her new track and music video for “Another Boy,” and she has been gaining quite a following. The fans have even started to claim that her looks, style and powerful vocals are very similar to Bom’s. Dia has been coined as “Bom 2.0,” and fans have created various comparison videos of the two singers.

Being that Dia is actually a very humble and new singer to the scene, she feels bad about what is going on. Her agency stated:

Dia is concerned and apologetic that this attention may be burdensome and annoying for Park Bom unnie, so she is being extremely cautious with everything she does now.”

Well, she does kind of look like Bom in some angles and I can see the same style as well. She's pretty but IMO. I think Bom's prettier. But both of them have such an amazing voice but I hope they didn't make her style similar to Bom. Watch Dia's Another Boy MV below.






CREDITS
Taken from: Allkpop
YouTube: TYPICALpocky7

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP