Magazine1 featuring the "young looking" Sandara Park

Jan 12, 2010


cr: ILoveYoona18 | ZOMBIEPEOPLE @ ne-people

Once again, our ageless goddess Sandara Park has been featured and this time in Magazine1. I think they're talking about how 'young looking' Dara is that she looks way younger than other celebrities with the same age as her. Dara's known for having a baby face, smooth and clear skin. I think for every shows/magazines/news/articles and whatnot. If ever they'd be talking about 'good skin' Dara's name wouldn't miss to be part of the list.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP