100212 Section TV Entertainment Communication - Sandara Park

Feb 12, 2010


cr: ILoveYoona18 | NE-People


It seems like comedian Lee Hwi Jae has something to say to our Sandara Park, although we have to find out sooner when someone would sub this. After our recent Dara fan boys ─ U-Kiss Alexander and Kevin, now another fan boy is yet to be added again. I now understand why YG had to propose the 5-year (only 3-year now) no boyfriend contract for our girls. With just Sandara Park alone, she has a very long list of fan boys already waiting to date her.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP