2NE1 Me2day - Our new practice room!

Feb 27, 2010

The girls has finally moved to their new building, eh? Their new practice room seems so big and seems really cool too. Dara said "This is our new building's practice room!!! It's really awesome~!^.^"

On the other hand, our maknae also showed us the other part of their practice room and it seems to be really cool as Dara said on her previous update. Minkki said "Let's exercise together keke". I love her mickey mouse shoes too.

Look at our maknae wannabe, she's just so cute and adorkable. She's shouting out for their fans again saying "Blackjack~ Mehrong~!!!ke" Although I don't really know what mehrong means. XD

Of course, another work from our artistic maknae Minkki. Does this mean she loves the smell of money? LOL. She mentioned "It's been a while since I've revealed my drawings ke ke"

CREDITS
2NE1's me2day + Translations by: GEE@YGLadies

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP