[Shine A Light] DAY 1 G-Dragon ft. Sandara Park - Hello

Feb 14, 2010


cr: leihrapot

He-llo! Finally, a fan cam from D-1! We've been waiting for this for so long, ne? It has been only released today. I wonder why there are only limited fan cams for Hello and that they release it way too later. Anyhoo, it's really fun to watch these two. Although the one who took the cam wasn't able to capture the most important part. Now I wouldn't know what they did there. They hugged during DAY 2, right? I got curious what they did here during DAY 1 but the person who took this wasn't able to capture it. It's so sad but hey, it's all worth it. Have fun!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP