2NE1 and G-Dragon - Cyworld DMA 2009

Mar 1, 2010

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry, late update. I've been busy lately. Anyhoo, 2NE1 won 4 awards yesterday at Cyworld DMA 2009. They won the Top Seller Artist award, Best Artist award, Best Song award and Best Rookie Group award. Awesome fearsome four! Congratulations 2NE1 and not to mention G-Dragon too for winning Ting's Choice Award and Best 10 for Heartbreaker. Amazing YG Family right there!

Read for more info to watch their performances and see their photos below.


Videos:












2NE1 and G-Dragon Photos:





CREDITS
Photos as tagged
Videos from theygsecret21 @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP