2NE1 Me2day Dara - I'm a Housewife

Mar 5, 2010


YG's new building seems to be really cool, they even have that little ride there. Dara said "It's been a long time~! Just~ a picture before going into vocal practice! ^.^ Afterward, got to go back to the dorm to do laundry and grocery shop~! These days Dal-ong is really into washing! Housewife2ne1! keke ♥" Aha, D-ah you work too hard to practice on being a housewife. You'd still have to wait after 2 years to get a boyfriend, remember? LOL! Well unless you already have one. ;)

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by lovesong @ ygsecret21


blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP