2NE1 Me2day Dara - New Phone Feautres

Mar 9, 2010


Dara updates "I found a function on my phone! ^.^ So I cut and pasted the things I liked keke cute right?! keke You know that I'm writing a diary these days kekeke Not a star but it's called Star Diary.. I'm writing it, it's a secret but I put some photos on that were never released before so each time, when they come out, please show support~^^ My feelings on writing a public diary is..." Oh I wonder which phones. Her new Corby phone? her old Lollipop phone? Or perhaps the mysterious Blackberry phone? kkk! Yes, we will support you, D-ah! I'm sure many people will now understand the real you once they read your Star Diary. Hwaiting!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translation by lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP