2NE1 Me2day Dara - Ssantokii with Makdoong

Mar 15, 2010


Ssantoki spent her White Day with her Makdoong (Maknae Doongie). She said "Dara: Today is WhiteDay! I met my younger brother whom I haven't met in a long time! He said he didn't have much sleep due to practice but woke up early to come and see his sister! kuk...TT I was a bit worried about him but seeing him eat well made me happy! ^.^ (In the picture it looks like I'm eating a lot but that's not the case)." Isn't she the sweetest unnie? I would want her to be my sister too.

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translation by: lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP