[UPDATED] Dara and G-Dragon PIC from Shine A Light Photobook

Mar 3, 2010


I think this was a candid shot, both of them weren't looking at the camera. LOL. Dara and GD are really cute. I guess this was the time where Dara was proclaiming herself to be one of GD's staff for the concert. Her outfit there was similar to what she updated before from her me2day. I can't wait to see Dara's page and the other members as well.

I've added a new photo, it's from their Hello rehearsal. Cute, huh? They look like they were having so much fun there. ;)



CREDITS
DC2NE1 + kissyV @ Twitter + saa-i @ YGL

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP