2NE1 Can't Nobody Music Video Making Film

Sep 13, 2010



We'll finally be able to witness how they made the awesome MV of 2NE1's Can't Nobody. There were quite a lot of scenes here that weren't included on the released MV, such as the part where Dara's wearing an elegant gothic-like dress and crawling towards the stairs which I think was interesting to watch, then Minji's half covered face with Jeremy Scott's back & yellow jacket (or whatever you call that) and then Bom's solo while wearing a white tuxedo jacket (?) with her hair down.

I must say, Minji froze for about a minute when she saw the huge black pitbull (it's a pitbull, right? LOL)

AND Dara cuddling the cat was so adorable!

CREDITS
YGLIFEofficial

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP