2NE1 - Go Away MV has been revealed!

Sep 9, 2010



Finally, an MV that has a story line. Our leader CL did a really good job on her acting. Not bad for someone who's inexperienced in acting. I love how she shows her emotions through her eyes. The MV wasn't perfect but it was AWESOME for me, enough to make me satisfy. Are you satisfied? I understand that CL is the main lead here so I won't have any complaints. Our baby Minki, goddesses D and Bommie did great too. They all look so gorgeous.

Kudos to our girls and everyone. 2NE1 DAEBAK!

CREDITS
2NE1's Official YT Channel

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP