2NE1 released their 1st mini album 'To Anyone'

Sep 8, 2010



Okay I still haven't finished listening to the songs yet so far Love is ouch, It hurts and Clap your hands are still on my top list. I'm not going to lie but I think there's too much autotune on most of their songs and I'm slightly disappointed with it. Well, let's just wait for the MVs to come out early this morning then. Listen more of their songs below.

Just don't forget, PLEASE SUPPORT OUR GIRLS BY BUYING THEIR ALBUM!














CREDITS
Re-uploaded on Youtube by ungSooYeon54

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP