2NE1 - It Hurts MV has been revealed!

Oct 31, 2010



Who would have thought a sad love song could have a theme like this? Aside from Utada Hikaru, our girls could be the only one who pulled this off perfectly. Everything was just perfect. From how they look (they were all so beautiful), from how they were dressed up to how they expressed the pain and sadness of the song. Their EMOTIONS were overflowing especially our very own DARA.

Dara expressed all of her emotions seamlessly that I couldn't help myself but to cry. I cried for the pain she was trying to convey to the audience. All of her emotions were pure and believable. GD's friend Soo Hyuk was perfect for his role. He was skinny and pale just like a vampire (that fits the theme, I might say) and not to mention a VERY HOT VAMPIRE. That part was my favorite. Dara showed a sequence of emotions upon seeing a vivid imagery of her past lover from the happiness and excitement of seeing him, the longing of being wrapped on his arms again—together with him again, and the pain, sadness and loneliness when she realized that it is merely a memory that will haunt her over and over again.

This is such a deep and painful song and MV and props to our girls who have delivered such perfect emotions of the song.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP