2NE1 - DO YOU LOVE ME Dance Practice

Aug 6, 2013

OH FUCKING YES! I love you my Queens, more than the way you love us. <3 I've waited til 5AM in the morning hoping that YG would release their MV for "Do you love me" as promised but I guess some people will never learn. We all know YG is the master of all in breaking promises. LMAO. But it's okay, we know it's all worth the wait. I think I love this way better than "Falling in love" in terms of their choreography. It's more fun to watch, at least for me. And I can't wait for the lyrics too. I think I would love it better than FIL too. LOL.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP