2NE1 - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/07/13

Jul 13, 2009

Dara's me2day UPDATE

I can see some selca photos of her at the left frame. Full of Dorky shots! So cute of her. XD

Taken from their dorm. Dara mentioned from her caption that it's quite a romantic view from their dorm. I would concur to that. :)

CL's me2day UPDATE

I think she's holding a sandwich which she was saying that it's somewhat delicious.
Someone said that the sandwich was given by Jiyong-oppa.
Well for me, I could only see some sisterly-brotherly love here. :)
I really can't understand Korean that much so please forgive me. XD

Bom and Minzi haven't got any updates yet from their me2day. As soon they'll have their updates then I'll be posting it here. Credits to 2NE1's me2day.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP