MNET 2NE1 TV Episode 1 with English subs

Jul 4, 2009

Yahoo! Finally, eng subs are out! They're so fast! Here are the links:

MNET 2NE1 TV Episode 1 [Part 1]
MNET 2NE1 TV Episode 1 [Part 2]
MNET 2NE1 TV Episode 1 [Part 3]

and also,

2NE1: Making of Album Jacket

Thank you so much for this!
Credits to Royal Aces Subbing Team (YGS21RoyalAceSubs)

Everyone is just so cute and adorable esp. Dara and Minji. The battle of the maknae.
Bom is so sweet bringing her babies (Dara, Minji and CL) some foods.
I just love CLeadah~ :)
I love all of 'em.
Can't wait for the next episode.
I have seen a lot of new previews and it just makes me more excited everyday.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP