Photo Manipulation: 2NE1 Violin Fan Art

Jul 6, 2009


(click the image to view larger size)

I got bored for the whole day and decided to hop some sites containing some photoshop tutorials. I found a lot of tuts and there's this one that really caught my eyes so I decided to make one of my own. The render should have been a violin but I decided to make a fan art about 2NE1. So, I made my own render first, forming it like a violin. If you like to try the tutorial, you can visit it here. I'm going to make another fan art tomorrow for my friend Suichi. It was supposedly today but I became busy doing it for my own. LOL. Gomen ne, Suichi-kun. Anyway, feel free to comment if you like it or not, and if you do want to use it please inform me and don't forget to include me in your credits.

Random:

There's only to more days left for the "I don't care" MV to be released. I can't wait for it. I heard that there will be another MV to be released around August after the "I Don't Care" entitled "Pretty Boy." That'll be aweseme to see the girls perform two songs. There were rumors about the beat of "Pretty Boy" and I guess it was used as the intro of 2NE1's first debut at Inki. Hearing from it I felt more eager to hear the song esp. to watch its music video as well. I guess the girls will be very busy for this year, not that it's a bad thing. Horaaay for them! 2NE1 TV Episode 2 is fast approaching! I'm excited for it as well. Whew! Lots of things to watch for.

2NE1 hwaiting !

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP