2NE1 made TRIPLE CROWN at Inkigayo this time - 3rd Mutizen Award

Aug 9, 2009

2NE1 has once again dominated Inkigayo's Take 7 with their 3rd consecutive wins in a row. They have performed Big Bang's "Last Farewell" very well. I personally loved their performance and considering they were wearing somewhat of Big Bang's style. I could only spot Dara obviously wearing GD's style there. I spotted Dara wearing GD's sleeveless shirt the second time around, plus she wore her cap like what GD does on their MV. I actually loved all their outfits and you can also see Minji wearing GD's gloves there. I saw CL's "Question mark (?) and Exclamation point (!)" earrings again and Bom looks good with hoodies as always. They performed it with fierceness and I thought Dara and Bom wouldn't fit in it, but I was so wrong. They actually FIT IN so well. Overall, the performance was a blast!

2NE1 - I Don't Care


I absolutely love the intro. I thought it was going to be a ballad version all throughout. I love CL and Dara's outfit, although their hairstyle was quite their normal style, they were still able to pull it off quite good especially with Dara. It was her regular apple head hairstyle there. I prefer this version better than their first one though and I love their new choreography as well. My favorite part would be Bom's last part since it sounded a bit sad and it was a bit of a ballad type. I don't think I have hated any of their performance since their comeback.

2NE1 - Winning and Encore

Credits to the uploaders @ YouTube.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP