2NE1 with Big Bang's OUTFIT comparisons

Aug 9, 2009


This is based from 2NE1's "Last Farewell" performance at Inkigayo. I could only spot the obvious style of GD portrayed by Dara in terms of fashion statement. It is quite easy to determine it just by looking with her cap, her light colored pants and her black top which she also wore before at the Bangs event in which it was originated from G-Dragon itself. In my own observation, CL's outfit would be of Taeyang's, Minji for TOP maybe and I'm not sure with Bom's. Since I have only the confidence of GD-Dara same style, I could only provide their photo but I'd also include Big Bang's photo for you to judge the other members.


blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP