Happy 100th day debut 2NE1 !

Aug 23, 2009



Happy 100th day debut 2NE1! It has been a short time and yet you guys have been strong and hardworking through all your activities. Within this span of days, you have been showered with a lot of blessings and success as a token for all your hardships and efforts for all your fans and supporters. This is only the beginning, there will be a lot of challenges that you guys will encounter but I know you will be able to surpass all those challenge if all of you will give your best, work hard, and always remember to work as a team! Never forget to always give your love to all those people who have supported you especially your fans. 2NE1 nolja!

Credits to YGS21RoyalAceSubs @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP