IU - Gee / Lies / Sorry Sorry @ Yoo Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook (Jul 3, 2009)

Aug 5, 2009

I just have to share this to you guys. She really has an amazingly sweet voice. In my case, this is the first time I've heard an acoustic cover with these kind of songs, esp. in Korea. I'm undeniably in love with her voice, but her original song like 'Boo' didn't quite got my heart. I'd probably let her stick with making covers though but I know she'll have a good song soon. My favorite cover would be Big Bang's Lies. I didn't even recognize the song yet until she sang the chorus. It was really good, you should watch it too. Enjoy!



Credits to CodeMonMonSeason2 @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP