2NE1 won its 4th Award @ Music Bank (August 7, 2009)

Aug 7, 2009

2NE1 - I Don't Care


2NE1 - I Don't Care (Winning & Encore)

Credits to CodeMonmonSeason2 @ YouTube

2NE1 has once again claimed their 4th award at Music Bank today. Although the battle of the girl groups has just began a week ago thus making it a tougher competition, 2NE1 kept being stronger and tougher for holding their #1 spot at MB. Predicted to have a very tight match with the scores today but failed to come up with this presumption. 2NE1 leads the score by 4480 points ahead.

2NE1's total score: 12053
SNSD's total score: 7573
B.E.G.'s total score: 7461

It seems like the gap points between 2NE1 and the other groups are increasing so far that it is almost impossible to believe that these girls are still "Rookies."

Once again,
Congratulations 2NE1!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP